Wednesday, January 1, 2014

REVIEW BY SHEKHAR BASNET

Nepal E-commerce is one of its kind in e-commerce sector in Nepal. When it comes to the e-commerce business, the 1st name that springs to mind is Ved Int'l. Nepal E-commerce gives the opportunity to many young students in the country like me as well as people of other walks of life to engage their time in something productive and equally creative. The Nepal E-commerce forum is where people of different walk of life come together and share their experiences, knowledge and information. Its educative and informative as well. I've enjoyed being a part of this large and growing family and I now think to myself "Why did I just come to know about this wonderful organization, why not earlier?" But as they say, its never too late.

Shekhar Basnet
skr.basnet@gmail.com
shreakbsabten@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment